"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today's Reason to be Glad School's Almost Over

The last day for students is Thursday, so this week is half days and exams! You can tell that school needs to end for lots of reasons. Here's one from this morning.

Me: "You just need to put your name on the Scantron. Don't worry about the subject or the date. If you want to put it, fine, but if you don't know the date, don't worry about it. I just need your name."

Student 1: "What's the date?"

Student 2: "Do you want us to put ELA for the subject?"

Student 3: "Is it May 31st?"

Seriously. Sometimes I wonder why I speak in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment