"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Friday, March 4, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday IX

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
-Psalm 7:17

Things I am Thankful for This Week
-Babies who are going to be girls--because all my friends right now have boys (don't get me wrong, boys are great...but I'm excited to know that I now have an excuse to get cute baby girl things)
-My first experience playing Just Dance 2 on Wii--maybe the most fun thing ever
-Catching up with old friends
-Quality time with my mom and big sister at Ladies' Tea
-Brother/Sister hang-out night with my little brother (code for eating too much ice cream, popcorn with Raisenettes, and watching How to Train Your Dragon
-Having a friend who lets me pick out what kind of day lilies I want him to plant in his yard...and letting me pick where they get planted (since I won't be planting flowers in my own yard anytime soon)
-Fun evenings in Greenville, complete with dinner at Chicora, Blueberry Frog, a walk around downtown, a new record, and a concert at the Handlebar
-Dinner at friends' houses
-Getting all my old music transferred off my iPod and back on to my computer
-March, otherwise known as my birthday month!
-Finishing Leviticus, which means my book count is now up to 4!
-That, thanks to Christ, we no longer live under the law
-Grace
-Praying for someone and getting to see the Lord work in their life

No comments:

Post a Comment