"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday XII

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
-Psalm 7:17

Things I am Thankful for This Week
-my little brother (When my older sister asked him if he wanted me to get my own house so that he could come over and spend the night, he said, "No. I want her to live with me forever.")
-Friends who give me Doritos at school on Friday afternoons after a long week
-9 weeks left in the school year
-Spring sports--that means I get to go to soccer and baseball games
-really good and exciting NCAA tournament games (although my bracket is not as thankful as I am....)
-Episodes of My So-Called Life instantly on Netflix
-birthday dinner with my family
-birthday pound cake made by my Nana
-Legos--amazing stress relief I would never have found if not for my brother
-Opportunities to love my students this week, including going to their games and making hospital visits
-Having a car and being able to drive--driving to the hospital this week, which is about a 30-minute drive, and back home for a soccer game and a meeting, all I could think about was how I wouldn't have been able to do that when I lived in Moscow and had to take public transportation/walk everywhere
-dinner with friends
-new jeans
-finishing my 6th book of the Bible
-my new Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible--I don't know how a word nerd like me made it so long without one

No comments:

Post a Comment