"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Monday, June 28, 2010

No More

There will be no more sports-related posts for me. Bad things happen when I post sports things. The Celtics--yeah, I blogged about them, and they lost the championship. Then I blogged about soccer, and the US lost. I'm pretty positive I've mentioned the Red Sox a time or two, and now pretty much the whole team is on the DL.

So, I'm going to do my best to stop blogging about sports and teams that I care about because apparently it's bad luck. Perhaps I should try blogging about teams I wish would lose....

2 comments:

  1. Welp, I'm glad you're blogging again. Thought maybe you had given up on your writing career......

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so what did you do to Clemson??????

    ReplyDelete