"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You Wish You Were At My House Right Now

Right now, I'm sitting at my kitchen table reading a book about reading in the content areas for one of the classes I'm taking this summer. My little sister is sitting on my couch watching a lecture about securities regulations to help her get ready to take the third part of the CPA exam (and I swear that the guy is speaking a language that isn't English because I have an English degree and don't understand anything he's saying). It is so exciting.
I'm about to give up on my studies and try and convince her to watch Twilight and New Moon so we can get prepared to go to Eclipse at midnight! Yes, I'm one of those nerds who is going to see Eclipse at midnight. And I don't care enough to be embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment