"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Blog. New(ish) Me.

In case you didn't notice, I changed to look of the blog a bit. Given everything I've been learning lately and my emergence from my I'm-Single-Slump I thought a change would be nice. I've also decided that I really need to get back to the original spirit of my blog--embracing being single and all the opportunities it provides! And since it's summer and I'm a teacher, which means I'm not going to work everyday, it's the perfect time for this. I already took advantage of my free me time to catch up on lots of things I DVRed the last few weeks of school, read a ton of books, and watch a Netflix movie I've had for at least a month but never got around to watching during school. I took my little brother on a fun Big Sis/Little Bro date to our local children's museum, including a visit to the butterfly tent, which is amazing. And, I did a lot of sleeping in and taking naps. In short, I feel like I've recovered from the crazy end of the school year and now feel refreshed and ready to get back to loving my single life! Which for you means back to fun blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment