"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Friday, July 2, 2010

Clarification and Addition

First, my little sister is forcing me to print a clarification. If she had to date someone, she obviously would, as previously mentioned, choose Jacob. She does, however, think that Edward is a much better fit for Bella. So I guess she's like me. This means that our older sister is apparently the only one of us who can make a decision and is 100% Team Edward.
Second, one last people-watching observation. A girl and her friend came into the theater kind of late. And by kind of late I mean 11:40ish. Naturally, there was nowhere left to sit except for the very front. The girl started to cry--seriously--and said, "I can't sit in the front. I just can't do it." Her friend stared her down and very sternly told her, "We have to. There are no other options. If we don't sit in the front, we have to split up." It was like they were at war. I kind of feel like extreme statements like "there are no other options" should be reserved for actual important conversations--serious life-or-death-type things. Not having to sit in the front row of a movie that, let's face it, if you're into it enough to see it at midnight, you're totally going to come see again.

1 comment: