"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Monday, May 24, 2010

Boo. Hiss. Boo.

I blame my little sister. She hasn't watched very much of a game this series. In fact, she just said that this is the most game she's watched this series. It was bad luck I think--if she's not watching, they win. If she is watching, they lose.

It's either that or the fact that the Red Sox used all the Boston sports magic to beat the Rays today.

Whoever is to blame, I now must forfeit my sleep on Wednesday. And I'm thinking about making my little sister forfeit her tv watching.

(Total aside: I now plan to watch all of the Lakers-Suns game tomorrow because Steve Nash will be playing with a broken nose. Is it possible to be a sports fan who lives on the East Coast and who still gets a normal amount of sleep? I think not. Alas, sleep is overrated. I can sleep June 3rd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment