"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Friday, February 4, 2011

More Student Speak

Here is a conversation from my class today. We were discussing a poem, but before we could discuss it, I needed someone to read it out loud. One of my students just started reading. Then he stopped and said, "Whoa. My voice just got deeper." So we all laughed. Then another student said, "You're like Justin Bieber. You hit puberty." Then another student said, "Wait. Justin Bieber hit puberty?" Then I laughed so hard that we lost 5 minutes of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment