"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday XIV Weekend Edition

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
-Psalm 7:17

Things I am Thankful for This Week

-a fun brother/sister weekend with my little brother that included a trip to the children's museum, taking him to one of my favorite restaurants for the first time, and letting him eat way too much ice cream at Marble Slab
-My first trip to the Masters
-Quality time with friends
-Seeing my little sister
-Finally getting some down time on Saturday morning
-the 4th book in the Mortal Instruments series
-One week until Spring Break
-Aloe for my sunburn

And a list from my brother....
-Jesus
-Mom
-Dad
-My sisters and my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment