"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Friday, April 22, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday XVI

"I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High."
-Psalm 7:17

Things I am Thankful for This Week

-Spring Break!
-Visiting both my sisters this week
-Getting my first facial with my big sis! (They are amazing.)
-The chance to house-sit, which meant getting some real alone time
-Brother-Sister day with my little brother--lunch, a movie, and Marble Slab
-Having my whole family in town for the weekend
-Unless something crazy happens in the next 3:03, the Celtics will be up 3-0 in their series with the Knicks
-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment