"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 15, 2010

Computer Class

So I have now gotten into a routine for my computer class. I have a few friends with blogs. I try really hard not to read them during the week, so I have something to do during class. Once I finish reading those, I check my e-mails. After I do all of that, I move on to posting on my blog, leading to my most boring post of the week. Here's the computer class recap:

1) How annoyed was I that men's downhill was today, a day when I was away from a computer and tv at professional development? Very annoyed. Very, very annoyed. I tried to make my friend check it on her phone, but it wouldn't work. So obviously, the first thing I did when I got to class was check results. I am quite excited that Bode Miller won the bronze. He is one exception to my I-find-Olympic-athletes-attractive-during-the-Olympics-because-they-are-athletes theory. I find him attractive all the time; it's his eyes.

2) I just started a small group Bible study with some ladies at my new church. One of them does photography. I looked at her website today. Here is what you need to do:
Go to her website: http://www.swparkerphotography.com/. Look at the fabulous pictures. Then, if you need pictures taken for something, contact her to take them. My friend and I both now really want to get engaged so she can take our pictures. (At least my friend has a boyfriend....) My friend and I are considering getting some friendship pictures taken because the pictures are just that amazing and we want some. There are also some amazing Save the Dates. I spent some time thinking of what I could get a Save the Date made for...my 26th birthday perhaps.

3) Excel can be used for budgeting. This would be helpful, but I would have to make a budget first. My little sister tried to make one for me. It did not go well.

4) You should inventory your house in case you have a fire.

5) Internal Debate: Should I watch the Olympics or the Bachelor tonight? Pairs figure skating long program or fantasy suites?? My picture-in-picture has not been working since my cable company updated my DVR box. Hasn't really been an issue until now. I could have watched Bode Miller's bronze-medal run while seeing if Tenley spends the night with Jake in the fantasy suite. Why have I not called my cable company about this??? I think the word "conundrum" was created for times such as this.

6) I should go to the grocery store, but I don't want to.

7) I think I am going to get out at 6:00 today instead of 7:00! This is all the more reason for me to go the the grocery store. But I still don't want to. I'm probably not going to.

8) I'm up to 9 followers. I think I am going to buy myself a present when it gets to 10. If I think of a cool enough gift, I might follow myself.

Class is almost over. I'm probably not going to think anything else cool, so I'm going to go. If you made it to the end of this post, I congratulate you!

1 comment:

  1. You have 10 followers, counting me. I've tried to get on the list, but i keep getting put off.....did you delete me????? If not, then you can count me as #10. And after your afternoon, you need a gift anyway!

    ReplyDelete