"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Grace Experiment: Part 3

Today I planned a review game for my last class. Out of the 14 students, nine were actively engaged, which is pretty good. It's a definite improvement from the typical two or three. Overall, things are getting better with them. I'm trying to be more patient and understanding, and I know that pretty much everyone who knows me is praying for this class. Not a bad combination.

The nine who actively participated today will be handsomely rewarded tomorrow...with candy.

But, tomorrow we start our state's standardized testing, and I am very afraid of how my last class is going to be when it is even later in the day and they had testing for several hours in the morning...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment