"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Alone Again...

...Naturally. My excitment to no longer be home alone was short-lived because my poor roommate tried to come back to work today, got sick, and per her surgeon's orders is now back on bedrest for the rest of the week. This means that she is going back to her parents', and I am going to have to stop watching Law and Order: SVU unless I want to keep getting freaked out at night.

This really has nothing to do with being single, I'm just bummed out that she isn't going to be home for another week. At least she was there last night for the Bachelor, which is not nearly as much fun for me to watch alone. And she doesn't care how many times I say I think that Jake is good looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment