"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Snow Day

School is cancelled again tomorrow. Being the introverted girl that I am, one would assume that getting 4 surprise days off would be amazing for me. Well, two was great. Two and a half, also great. But now, I'm kind of bummed out. Mainly because this means I won't get a day off from students until Spring Break because of severe weather make-up days (which means now is the time for me to get out my calendar and schedule some well-timed personal days). I'm also quite bored--which you may have noticed by my large number of recent posts. In an effort to waste some more time, I have decided to compile a list of things I could do with the rest of my snow time:
1) Go ahead and finish reading through the Bible
2) Finally read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
3) Watch the first 3 seasons of Chuck on DVD
4) Make a dent in my Instant Netflix Queue (I do this thing where I look at all the movies you can watch instantly and put them in my queue without, but I spend more time doing that than I do watching them)
5) Take a really, really, really long bath
6) Experiment with my new waffle iron
7) Make some more pancakes
8) Reread the Harry Potter series
9) Finish the Narnia series (typing of which, I recently DVRed Prince Caspian, so I could watch that)
10) Waste a bunch of time making a list so that in actuality I get nothing accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment