"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Friday, January 28, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday IV

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
-Psalm 7:17

Things I am Thankful for This Week

--Finishing Genesis--not because it was boring (I actually really, really liked it) but because I think it's cool that I've finished one whole book
--Having conferences on Monday and Friday, which meant only having to go to school three days this week (and it was Spirit Week, so students could come to school dressed up...which makes students more hyper than usual)
--Laughing with my family (Band Hero. Enough said.)
--Laughing with my friends (see this week's post about game night)
--Working with people who I genuinely enjoy being with and getting to go on trips with them
--Learning to trust God more


No comments:

Post a Comment