"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...."
-Revelation 21:5

"An unmarried woman is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord...."
-1 Corinthians 7: 34

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-Oscar Wilde

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Bachelor AND Something Really Important

Has there ever been a season of The Bachelor with this much crying?? It makes me slightly embarrassed to be a girl. There was a time when I drank a glass of wine for fun on Mondays when I watched it, but now I have to drink one just to make it through the episode. It's terrible. I really should quit watching....

On a more serious note, today is January 31st, otherwise known as the end of the month. I'm proud to say that I've kept up with my goal of reading the Bible in a year by reading my section every day this month! I'm loving it, and I'm learning a lot. I'm 1/12th of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment